Legal Advice For Landlord and Tenants
Aston Brooke can advise on all types of commercial and residential leases, long and short term assured short-hold tenancy agreements, licenses and other arrangements for the letting of property. We intend to offer the best possible outcome for our clients by conducting in depth investigations and research into the prospects of a case before proceeding to reduce time and expense. We aim to provide you with practical advice and choices and will always give a true indication of the costs attached to this.
We act for both landlords and tenants, and have acted for some of our property clients for many years.
Sometimes disputes arise, or in other words, matters become ‘contentious.’ When this happens, we have considerable experience in mediating and concluding such disputes through the Courts. Our landlord & tenant lawyers have sound experience in both the contentious and non-contentious aspects of landlord & tenant law, acting for both landlords and tenants.
We deal with a whole range of landlord and tenant issues, including
• Development disputes – restrictive covenants, easements, option agreements
• Enforcement action for breaches of covenant, including unpaid rent
• Leasehold enfranchisement, lease extensions and the right to manage
• Dilapidations, Service Charge Disputes
• Social housing management
• Assured Shorthold Tenancy (AST)
For further information on Independent Legal advice please view our Independent Legal Advice page.
You can download our articles here: