Aston Brooke is a specialist in delivering legal advice to the UK health and social care sector, and represents a wide range of care home groups, proprietors and managers as well as industry bodies, staff and residents.
Care Home Legal Advice
There has recently been significant changes in structure of the Health and Social Care Sector since the NHS was established in 1948. Although the Health and Social Care Act 2010 is now in place, the supporting structures are still evolving. The level of scrutiny of delivery and approach is increasing and becoming more regulated.
Our team of specialist solicitors have an in depth understanding of the healthcare industry and combine experience of the healthcare market and its regulated fields to provide focused advice and solutions to a wide range of legal needs for the healthcare industry.
By combining the expertise of solicitors across our commercial and regulatory departments Aston Brooke offers a valuable pool of knowledge and resources in one place to the benefit of our clients.
Our legal services include:
- Advice on Care Quality Commission (CQC) processes
- Assisting Care Providers to make License Applications and Registration with CQC
- Providing support for improving general overall Standards of Service
- Challenging Cancellation Notices
- Providing CQC lawyers for help regarding CQC Inspections
- Providing information about abilities and restrictions of the CQC, as well as guidance on how best to engage with them
- Challenging CQC Compliance Failure
- Commercial Contracting
- Dispute Resolution & Litigation
- Partnership Agreements
- Commercial Property, Leases & Developments
- Commercial Sales & Acquisitions
- Employment Law issues and Tribunal work
- Immigration Law issues
- Negligence claims
- Inquests & Hearings
Further, as a supplier of legal services to the sector Aston Brooke is proud to be listed on:
Aston Brooke is proud to be an official sponsor of the Caring UK Awards 2017: