Commercial Debt Recovery
The key to any successful and profitable business is to ensure that a strong debt recovery process is in place to make sure that the income is flowing without any impediments.
If unpaid debts accumulate a business can enter serious financial difficulty and, if left too long, these can become fatal – leading to insolvency.
Aston Brooke Solicitors have strong knowledge and experience in assisting businesses in recovering their commercial debt. Our solicitors handle all aspects of debt recovery and understand that a business is a difficult empire to build. We want your business to grow as much as you do without any obstacles in the way.
The advantages of having Aston Brooke Solicitors deal with your debt recovery are as follows:
- You are able to concentrate on your business and carry out work for new customers whilst we pursue previous debts. In other words, you can focus on your future whilst we take care of your past!
- We take away the stress from you as we understand that you wish to maintain relationships with your past customers and in this way you do not have to discuss the debt or negotiate directly. You can leave this entirely to us.
- We can deal with all of the paperwork including all pre-action letters as well as the final settlement amount which we can arrange to go directly into your bank account.
- We are able to deal with the enforcement of any judgment against the Debtor to ensure that you receive the amount owed to you.
- As well as the amount owed to you we will also claim interest as per your contract and a commercial late payment interest of 8% plus the current Bank of England Base Rate.
- We will advise on the outset, the prospect of recovering your debt as well as the procedure.
- You will have a dedicated solicitor allocated to you who will be able to update you on the debt recovery progress.
- Our aim is to recover the debt as fast as possible at the minimal cost to your business.
- We are able to assist you with all types of debts ranging from unpaid invoices to unpaid rent arrears.