If you are a residential or a commercial landlord and require assistance in respect of a dispute concerning your property our solicitors can assist you in reaching a proactive and costs effective resolution in the best way which benefits you.
The laws governing the landlord and tenant relationship provide greater protection to the tenant and place significant obligations on the landlord, whilst we appreciate this we understand the value of your investment and take special care to ensure that the dispute is resolved promptly by providing you practical advice and solutions every step of the way.
We provide a range of services in respect of landlord and tenant matters which include but are not limited to:
- Drafting and reviewing tenancy agreements, including assured shorthold tenancy agreements
- Provide advice in respect of compliance regarding with relevant laws including laws concerning Home in Multiple Occupation
- Assist in rent recovery claims
- Assist in evicting tenants by way of service of notice of eviction, issue of possession claims, and enforcement of possession orders
- Advise and defend disrepair claims
- Assist and advise in respect of eviction of squatters and trespassers
- Advice in respect of termination and renewal of leases
To find out more information on how we can assist you in respect of your landlord and tenant matter please contact our office on 0203 475 4321 or complete the online form by clicking here and a member of our team will contact you at a time which best suits you.
Why choose Aston Brooke Solicitors?
We have assisted in a wide range of landlord and tenant disputes and have experience in resolving the most complex of cases. We understand how frustrating such disputes can be and will take special care to support you by providing you with expert legal guidance every step of the way to ensure that you reach the best possible resolution to your dispute swiftly and in the most cost-effective way.