Commercial Property Lawyers
Aston Brooke are commercial property experts and specialise in conveyancing for the sale and purchase of retail units, offices and industrial buildings. It prides itself on providing quick, clear and informed advice that keeps the day-to-day process as simple as possible and allows your business to get on with doing what it does best. It can also assist with property disputes, contracts or other matters and will tailor its service to your business needs.
Aston Brooke offers a range of commercial property services to business clients including:
- All aspects of commercial property whether you are buying or selling premises, including commercial conveyancing
- Taking, renewing or granting a lease
- Dealing with disputes relating to commercial property including disputes with your landlord or tenant
- Advising on land development, estate development and plot sales, options and pre-emption agreements
- Advice on planning law and collateral warranties
We also offer advice on all aspects of business leases including forfeiture, repairing covenants, licenses to assign or under-let, and rent reviews, as well as the re-mortgaging of commercial property and advice on VAT and Stamp Duty Land Tax.
Please note that Aston Brooke also offers a range of corporate and commercial legal services to business clients including:
- Corporate and company law
- Dispute resolution
- Commercial litigation
- Agency, distribution and franchising agreements
- Employment law
- Joint ventures
- Commercial contracts
- Mergers and acquisitions
- Corporate immigration
For further information on Independent Legal advice please view our Independent Legal Advice page.
For further information or a free consultation, please contact us on 0203 475 4321 or click on the quick contact link above.