Aston Brooke Solicitors ensure that they approach every case with empathy and an open attitude. With supportive and flexible payment structures we can provide dispute management that is cost-neutral for clients, reaching successful conclusions for all disputes by using our diligent work ethics.
About Commercial Litigation
We offer concise, clear, and straightforward advice. We begin by conducting an initial assessment in which we consider all alternatives to formal procedures and strategies such as Alternative Dispute Resolutions or ADR.
The preferential alternative to litigation can include arranging a settlement or carrying out mediation as litigation is ordinarily undertaken on an hourly basis. This undoubtedly relies on the complexity and nature of the situation. Funding can be achieved through different ways if litigation is the only necessary way forward.
Our litigation department will ensure that the best option is selected for you, either by:
Legal Expense Insurance (LEI)
– Most LEI is sold when you buy a car or home in an insurance policy.
– You will only be charged for the time spent on your matter and if successful Aston Brooke will recoup as much as possible from the other side
Conditional Fee Agreement
– Commonly known as No Win No Fee
Damage Based Agreement
– If you are successful Aston Brooke will only be paid a percentage of your award.
Aston Brooke’s specialists can provide legal advice on a variety of commercial disputes, including but not limited to:
- Company law
- Financial services
- Banking and Finance
- Contract disputes
- Board room and shareholder disputes
- Information technology
- Commercial agents
- Construction and engineering
- Intellectual property
- Professional liability
- Landlord and Tenant
- Sale of goods